Monday, 8 October 2012

Italy Part 2

Sorrento

On the second day of our holiday, we were supposed to go to Sorrento at around ten, however, Jamie and I missed the bus. After wandering around a little square, desperately trying to find the time of the next bus we finally decided to explore the area. We walked up narrow cobbled streets and passed many colourful houses. I took the picture below, after admiring the bright tiles of this lady's house. She came out to greet us and we spoke for a bit with the little Italian that Jamie and I knew.I initially planned to take some photos of her tiled house, but then asked to take her picture. 

We finally got on our train to Sorrento at two. The drive was long but beautiful. When we arrived, we meandered through endless stalls of assorted types of pasta, lemons and colourful pottery. I bought a little leather purse, two vintage Italian film posters and some pasta.


1 comment:

Leave me a comment to tell me what you think.