Wednesday, 19 September 2012

To Rome With Love


My mum's delicious chocolate honey cake!
My blueberry muffins baking in the oven

Last night, I went to the everyman in Hampstead to see Woody Allen's fantastic new film: To Rome With Love. Despite awful reviews from film critics, describing the film as extremely cliche, I adored it! The cast was brilliant with Alec Baldwin, Jesse Eisenberg,Penélope Cruz, Roberto Benigniand of course Woody Allen! It was also very funny, and managed to successfully capture the Roman culture and display the wonderful authentic Italian streets. And all through out I could not stop thinking about how excited I was for my trip to the Amalfi Coast in Italy in ten days! Expect many many pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to tell me what you think.