Thursday, 30 August 2012

Switzerland Part 2

I came home from Switzerland a few days ago. We were staying in a little village called Vengen in a hotel at the top of the mountains, which meant that the journey to the airport was rather tiring; having to run to quickly catch our 4 trains. However, I love long train journeys and listening to Bon Iver while driving past opal lakes and adorable wooden houses wasn't too difficult.


Also, here's a picture of me paragliding! I was absolutely terrified to begin with - the instructor counting down from three before I was to jump off a cliff. However once I was in the air I calmed down; overwhelmed by my adrenaline, joy and excitement that I was FLYING.


4 comments:

  1. aww wow! great photos, looks amazing! thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are so lucky to have been to Switzerland! I haven't gone to the Alps for so long, I miss them and their beautiful landscapes. Loved the garden on the first picture, it's a lovely and colourful mess, everything I love!
    Oh and thank you again for your kind comment, hope you will like the few new pictures I just posted ;)
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, and I love your photos! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment to tell me what you think.