Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Triple Raspberry

This really is becoming more of a food blog than anything else. It's just that taking pictures of pretty looking cupcakes or china tea cups and scones amuses me very much. Anyway, I am currently planning the black swan photo shoot which I spoke of months ago, but sort of put aside due to exams. It is coming eventually though.

Also, I made a photography tumblr recently, so click HERE to check it out. Please follow, I'm trying to post on it as often as possible.

4 comments:

  1. hello, nice blog! we just started a blog, would you want to go and give me your own opinion .. If you like you can become our follower :)
    http://for-midable.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're blogs great, I've just followed it :)

      Delete
  2. mm i love my food! these look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment to tell me what you think.