Thursday, 5 January 2012

Happy new year!

Although it's nearly a week late, I thought I'd wish you all a happy new year. After having been so intrigued with my new toy cameras for the last month; I have become quite lazy with actually using my regular camera, so on holiday it was great to go back to it for a bit.
Anyway, I took the photos at my brothers Bar Mitzvah so here a few of cute ones of my little cousins:



Luckily I returned home, just in time to spend New Years with my friends, here a couple of pictures that make me laugh from the last night of 2011.





8 comments:

  1. I love your photos! They're amazing! What toy cameras do you use? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! The new years eve pictures are on a polaroid 300 and I also have a Diana Mini but haven't uploaded any photos from it yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, great photography, truly inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what you were doing on nye! Amaazing :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah two of the photos were from Lily's, can't really tell

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you are so cool, it looks like you had an insane time on nye i wish i could do something as cool as that - my parties are alwayts terrible. anyways really good photography love looking at all your photos, so please keep blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, thank you so much :p and i'll be posting more pictures soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment to tell me what you think.