Thursday, 13 October 2011

POLAROID!

So as the new school year has began, I haven't posted once. But I guess nothing exciting has really happened to blog about and I haven't done any new photo shoots. However, as we have finally come to half term, two considerably exciting things have happened:
1) My polaroid camera has arrived at last, which gives me the whole holiday to experiment with it and have a change from my usual camera and: 2) I have dip dyed my hair pink. So here are a couple of pictures of that, and one of my first from my new camera.
So that's about everything from the last month of school. Also, at the end of this month I have another photo shoot coming up, which I expect to be very different to the previous ones I have done..

Expect to see the new pictures soon..

3 comments:

Leave me a comment to tell me what you think.