Monday, 23 May 2011

Photography course

On Saturday 21st May I headed to London Town for a photography course that I had been looking forward to for ages! Our course had two main focuses. First, learning all the technical words in order to see how our photos will change, when we increase the aperture, shutter speed, ISO and more. Our second aim was to actually put this into practice with a model who had been hired for the course.
After actually experiencing a shoot with a professional model in a studio, I realize that without all the complexed scenery, complicated themes and fancy outfits, the photography becomes harder. This is because you don't have anything to rely on; apart from your photography and your camera. Here is just one of the photos I took:

2 comments:

Leave me a comment to tell me what you think.